“3D Modelers” usually fall into three major groups:
- 3D Design Engineers (CAD design)
- 3D Artists/Animators (Digital Content Creators – DCC)
- Architects/Interior Designers
However, all three groups of “3D Modelers” use very different software tools, and rarely do you see much overlap, as 3D software is built specifically by industry.
HOWEVER…when it comes time to communicating these designs, that’s when we can see these groups collide.
Typically we see the second group (3D Artists/Animators/Game designers) using Gaming technology to create, well…games. But 3DVIA Studio is an excellent tool for anyone who needs to:
- Communicate their design intent online
- Produce realistic visualizations
- Give customers a lifelike, interactive (game-like) experiences
- Realistic online 3D training
And now it’s easier than you think to create these interactive apps. So what can you create with your 3D (CAD) Data, and gaming technology?
…watch this video, then tell me, what YOU can create!