For those of us in the northern hemisphere — hot enough for ya? Welcome to the dog days of summer! To help keep you cool, Tod has put together a set of tips and tricks that will turn complicated animations into quick and easy work — getting you out of the hot seat, on your way home, and into your hammock in no time!
Tod shows how powerful yet easy it is to mix up and incorporate some advanced stuff: assembly groups, parent/inherited animations, assembly selection mode, grid snapping, primitives, timeline filtering by selected objects… just to name a few.
Other Videos From This Series
- TodCast #1: Technical Illustration Standards
- TodCast #2: Routing Wires
- TodCast #3: Animating Conveyors (This post)
- TodCast #4: Custom Color Silhouettes
- TodCast #5: Using Multiple Cameras
- TodCast #6: IP Protection and Secure 3D
- TodCast #7: Complex Animation Movements Made Easy
- TodCast #8: Using Merge and Explode to Simulate Flex
- TodCast #9: Environment Maps, Tips and Tricks
- TodCast #10: Faking Geometry Deformations, Tips and Tricks
- TodCast #11: High Res Silhouette with Line Control
- TodCast #12: Nested Bom Basics
- TodCast #13: Basics of Scenarios